Thursday 31 March 2016

Birds and Flowers

Welcome!

I decided at the last minute to join the Lunagirl Spring Flowers & Birds Challenge.
A few days ago I printed out some images from GeckoGalz and the Vintage Birds Freebie was just perfect. It had birds and flowers in almost all the the pictures!



My card uses one of the images. I rolled the picture and added some Distress Ink. This was added onto 2 layers of marble paper and one satiny paper on a wine card. A gold sticker strip, ribbon and punched flowers with bead centers finishes off this card with a vintage feel.

Unfortunately there are shadows, it show the dimension, but maybe it is time to build that light box.

 Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene

2 comments:

  1. So glad you decided to join my challenge! Beautiful card! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? This lovely card just won the drawing for my March challenge! Aren't you glad you entered? :-) Whenever you get a chance, email me at Info@Lunagirl.com to find out how to claim your prize of $15 store credit to spend on digital collage sheets and vintage images at Lunagirl.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.