Tuesday 12 January 2016

Make it Sparkle

Welcome!

The new year has started and many ideas have been running through my head. I had the idea of creating more ATC's and doing all kinds of creative stuff. Well, at least I've started with the ATC's

At Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog there is always something to inspire.
In fact, one can actually peek at upcoming challenges and be ready, so hopefully I will be.

The challenge this week is 'Make it sparkle'. Well, that is quite straightforward, add some glitter and bling, and it sparkles...but, I wanted to think a bit further. What else sparkles? Eyes? Eyes seeing beautiful things or flowers or something special.

That is what my ATC is all about:


The ATC was started with a cut base card. I cut the 'eyes behind the veil' from an advert leaflet and covered the whole base. Then I added some stamping with a tiny doily stamp and Starlite Black Brilliance & Versamagic Cloud White. The ring was cut from another leaflet, but it didn't sparkle enough, so I added 3D glue and Crystal Ultrafine glitter. I punched some flowers from soft rose paper and added some glitter and rhinestones after sticking them down.  

I'm adding my ATC to the following challenge

ATC around the World - Challenge #13 - Anything Goes


Do visit again!

Hugs
Rene

4 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you collaged the image into the ATC. Its gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Wunderding ATC. Thanks for joining us at the ATC Around the World Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ein ganz bezauberndes ATC und genial gestaltet
    Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei ATC Around the World
    Liebe grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.